|Birth: ||Jan. 12, 1834|
|Death: ||Jul. 24, 1912|
TX DEATH CERTIFICATE #18432 states ---
1. PERSONAL INFO: Green W. Dye, married white male, farmer, born January 12, 1834 in Indiana (According to census, Cyrus was born in Casey County, Kentucky.); died at the age of 78y-6m-12d; no parents listed.
2. INFORMANT: No Informant listed.
3. BURIAL: Stratford on July 25, 1912.
(1) FAMILY: s/o John H. Dye & Elizabeth Watson; 5 known children -- John, Elizabeth, Louiza, Ethel, & Everett.
(2) MARRIAGE: USGenWeb-Casey County, KY Marriages --- Green W. Dye & Martha Moore, 2 JAN 1860. (NOTE: Found 3 more possible marriage records for Cyrus G. W. Dye - 2 in Pike Co., IN and 1 in Montague Co., TX.)
(3) CENSUS: 1850 Casey Co., KY; 1860 Pulaski Co., KY; 1880, 1900 Pike Co., IN; 1910 Cimarron Co., OK.; 1850, 1860 Slave Schedule of LaRue County, KY shows a Green Dye owning slaves.
(NOTE: When son, Everett O. Dye registered for WWI - Everett gave his home address as Stratford, Texas even though he was registering in Cimarron County, OK.)
John H. Dye (1800 - ____)
Elizabeth Watson Dye (1804 - ____)
John W. Dye (1860 - 1926)*
Ethel L Dye Ashby (1885 - 1914)*
William H. Dye (1825 - 1906)*
Albin Thomas Dye (1828 - 1916)*
Cyrus Green W. Dye (1834 - 1912)
Sisrelda Emmerline Dye Spaw (1838 - 1893)*
Isaiah Clifton Dye (1840 - 1909)*
Note: Ron McCollum on May 21, 2015 reported: General problem: I searched the entire cemetery and could not find the grave. Details: We walked the entire cemetery and did not find a headstone.
Created by: KaysRoots
Record added: Jul 23, 2010
Find A Grave Memorial# 55327266
Could his Father possibly be: John Henry Dye 1804-1863 buried in Bethelridge, Casey County, Kentucky|
Added: Mar. 29, 2016
Angel of Flowers
Added: Oct. 28, 2014
pat scroggins sutherland
Added: Aug. 10, 2010