|Birth: ||Oct. 12, 1874|
|Death: ||May 8, 1881|
Captain Joe-8 was the son of Lewis-7 Cass Warner and his wife Rosa Anna Harris.
11 WARNER siblings:
1. Wilbur Lea Warner (12/4/1856–1901).
2. Mark Edric Warner (4/1/1858–5/15/1937).
3. Judson Rawson Warner (1861–1911).
4. Mary Evelyn Warner (1862–1933).
5. Twin boy B-2/1/1864, name unknown. Burial unknown.
6. Twin boy B-2/1/1864, name unknown. Burial unknown.
7. Lewis Grant Warner (1865–1948).
8. Mabelia Bathsheba Warner (1867–1935).
9. Newton Valorous Warner (8/7/1870–1942).
10. Maude Warner (1872–1928).
11. [Self] Captain Joe Warner (10/12/1874–1881).
12. Rosa Warner (1877–1881).
1880 Keene, Ionia, MI:
Self Lewis Warner M 57 New York
Wife A. Rose Warner F 49 New York
Son L. Wilbur Warner M 23 Michigan
Son E. Mark Warner M 21 New York
Son Judson Warner M 19 Michigan
Daughter Mary Warner F 18 Michigan
Son S. Grant Warner M 15 Michigan
Daughter B. Amelia Warner F 13 Michigan
Son B. Newton Warner M 9 Michigan
Daughter Maude Warner F 7 Michigan
-->Son J. Captain Warner M 5 Michigan
Daughter Rose Warner F 3 Michigan
Other Andrew Potriff M 21 Michigan
Captain Joe died at the tender age of 6 years, 6 months, and 26 days, at home.
This must have been an extremely heart-breaking time, because 10 days later, his little sister Rose A. "Rosey" died and both are buried in this cemetery.
WARNER Lineage: Captain-8 Joe Warner, Lewis-7 Cass Warner, David-6 Calvin Warner Jr., David-5 Calvin Warner Sr., Jesse-4 Warner Sr., Samuel-3 Warner Sr., Daniel-2 Warner Sr., Andrew-1 WARNER, an Englishman who with his wife and several children sailed to the Massachusetts Bay Colony in 1632-33 from Broad Oak, Essex, England.
Research: Mary E. Warner, 2011.
Census search: Fraya Weiss, 2013.
Lewis Cass Warner (1823 - 1906)
Rose Anna Harris Warner (1830 - 1910)
4y, 7m, 6d
Note: father=L Warner
Maintained by: Mary E. Warner
Originally Created by: Laura Plummer Ranville
Record added: Jul 12, 2010
Find A Grave Memorial# 54860797
|Photos may be scaled.|
Click on image for full size.