|Birth: ||Aug. 1, 1922|
|Death: ||Feb. 13, 2000|
In Memory of ...... My Uncle (my Dad's brother)
ENCINO - Pedro Benavides, a retired carpenter for the King Ranch, died Feb. 13, 2000. He was 77.
Survivors include his wife, Amparo; three daughters, Alicia Barrera of Falfurrias, Maria Elena Rodriguez of Encino and Soila Cantu of McAllen; three sons, Juan Longoria of Ricardo and Victor and Ramon Benavides, both of Mission.
Two sisters, Lucia Villarreal and Carolina Benavides, both of Encino; three brothers, Chris Benavides of Encino, Felix Benavidez of Austin and Domingo Benavides of San Antonio.
18 grandchildren; and seven great-grandchildren.
Rosary will be recited at 7 p.m. Feb. 15 at St. Ann's Catholic Church. Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Feb. 16 at St. Ann's Catholic Church.
Burial will be in the Benavides Cemetery, Encino, Texas.
Howard-Williams-Turcotte Funeral Home, Falfurrias
Alicia Benavides - Daughter was born October 28,1946.
Marie Ellena Benavides - Daughter was born ....
Soila Benavides - Daughter was born July 19, 1950.
Ramon Benavides - Son was born July 18, 1951.
Victor Benavides - Son was born April 17,1949.
You may be gone, no longer living on this earth; but you will live on - in the memories of your family and friends. There will always be a part of you living in your kids,your grandchildren and those who knew you. You will live on because we remember you!
Great Great Great Great Grandfather and Grandmother -
Spouse: Ana Maria de la Garza. Gregorio Benavides and Ana Maria de la Garza were married. Children were: Dionicio Benavides.
Great Great Great Grandfather and Grandmother -
Parents: Gregorio Benavides and Ana Maria de la Garza.
Spouse: Maria Rita de la Garza. Dionicio Benavides and Maria Rita de la Garza were married. Children were: Simon Benavides.
Great Great Grandfather and Grandmother -
Simon Benavides.In about 1880 they moved to Encino, Tx
Parents: Dionicio Benavides and Maria Rita de la GARZA.
Spouse: Ramona Pena was from Cadereyta,N.L.. Simon Benavides and Ramona Pena were married. Children were: Domingo Benavides, Pedro Benavides, Rita Benavides , Prajedis Benavides.
Great Grandfather and Grandmother -
Pedro Benavidez Born: May 31, 1986 and Died: June 19, 1944 Encino, Texas.
Spouse: Dorotea Abrego - Born: February 5, 1882 Died: July 22, 1937 in Encino, Texas , she had one son, Ramon Parents: Simon Benavidez and Ramona Pena. Pedro Benavidez and Dorotea Abrego were married.
1. Rosario Benavidez – No dates
2. Santiago Benavidez – No dates
3. Clara Benavidez – Spouse: Julio Huerta. Julio Huerta and Clara
Benavidez were married. Children were: Ramon Huerta,
Estella Huerta, Margarita Huerta, Julia Huerta.
4. Bonifacio Benavidez – Born: June 5, 1910 Died: January
5. Maximo Benavidez – Born: May 29, 1917 Died: December
6. Domingo Benavidez – Died: April 30, 1931
7. Alejandra Benavidez – Spouse: Alberto Garcia. Alberto Garcia and Alejandra Benavidez were married. She was born 1919, Brooks County, Texas, USA and died Nov. 4, 2010 in Corpus Christi, Nueces County, Texas, USA.
8. Andrea Benavidez – was born on February 7, 1913. She
died on June 14, 1932 in Falfurrias, Brooks County, TX,
9. Carmen Benavidez - Born: July 10, 1925 - Encino, Tx
Died: December 24, 1938 – Encino, Tx
10. Efrain Benavidez - No dates
11. Simon Benavidez - Spouse: Ernestina Yzaguirre. Simon Benavidez and
Ernestina Yzaguirre were married. Died: November 17,
2008 – Victoria,Tx – Married: Petra Ibarra. Their son is Gilberto Benavides and his son is Christopher Benavides.
12. Apolonia Benavidez – was born on March 10, 1908 in
Encino, Brooks County, TX, USA. She died on February
15, 1938 in Encino, Brooks County, TX, Spouse: Jose Garcia Ramos. Jose Garcia Ramos and
Apolonia Benavidez were married. Children were: Luisa
Maria Garcia, Jose (Pache) Garcia, Leonel Garcia, Lupe
13. Praxedis Benavidez – Prajedis Benavidez. Spouse:Tiburcio Hernandez.
Tiburcio Hernandez and Prajedis Benavidez were married.
Born: July 21, 1915 Died: April 11, 1942 – Married:
14. Ramon Pedro Benavidez – October 17, 1900 Died: April 18, 1987 – Married: Natividad Benavidez
Ramon was adopted by Pedro Benavidez after he married
his mother Dorotea Abrego.
Grandfather and Grandmother
Ramon Pedro (R.P.) Benavidez and Natividad Benavidez's Children: Married around 1919.
1. Cristoval Benavidez – Parents: Ramon Benavidez and
Natividad Benavidez.Spouse: Juanita Dacosta. Crisoforo
Benavides and Juanita Dacosta were married. Children
were: Rosalinda Benavides, Felipe Benavides. Born
2. Pedro Benavides – Born: August 1, 1922 Died: February 13, 2000 – Married to Amparo Saenz
3. Lucia Benavides – Born: October 1, 1926 Died: Jun. 24, 2006 - was married to Aniceto Villarreal
4. Felix Benavidez – Born: April 13, 1929
5. Domingo Benavides – Died August 20, 2010.
6. Hacinto Benavidez – Died at 6 Month of age. Born and Died before my dad (Felix) was born. He only knows because his mother told him about his brother that only lived for 6 months.
Ramon Pedro Abrego Benavides (1900 - 1987)
Natividad Benavidez Benavides (1902 - 1953)
Amparo Saenz Benavides (1922 - 2013)
Cristoforo Benavides (1920 - 2011)*
Pedro "Pete" Benavides (1922 - 2000)
Lucia Benavides Villarreal (1926 - 2006)*
Domingo Rene Benavidez (1933 - 2010)*
Benavides Family Cemetery
Created by: Eddieb
Record added: Apr 10, 2010
Find A Grave Memorial# 50897897