|Birth: ||Mar. 1, 1907|
North Carolina, USA
|Death: ||Nov. 22, 1990|
Millard Pines Huneycutt was the son of. Zachariah Montgomery Huneycutt and Lunora Victoria Magdalene Huneycutt and the grandson of Ambrose Ervin Huneycutt and Jane Elizabeth Hinson as well as on his maternal side William McKinley Huneycutt and Ellen Frances Mauldin. He was the great grandson of George Honeycutt & Elizabeth Burris and Alfred Morrow Huneycutt & Nancy Arreney Smith.
Millard married Janie Mae Luther Huneycutt on 1 Apr 1928. Millard and Janie had the following four children:
1. William Pines Huneycutt (1929-1931)
2. Millard Junior Huneycutt(b. 1931) married 1st Martha Ann Tyson (Martha married Ted Gillis 2nd) in Feb. 1950. They had three children:
- Patty Jean Huneycutt who married 1st Charles Ray "Butch" Honeycutt and they had Timothy Scott Honeycutt and Brandi Nicole "Nikki" Honeycutt. Scott married Salome and they had Mason Benjamin Honeycutt. Patty married 2nd David Wise.
- Joyce Ann Huneycutt
- Donna Gale Huneycutt married 1st Jack Harrison "Harry" Torrence Jr. (son of Jack Harrison Torrence, Sr) and they had Justin Harrison Torrence and April Michelle Torrence. Justin married 1st Cissy, 2nd Miranda and they had Taylor Torrence, Jake Torrence, and Jarod Torrence. Michelle married Heath Brown and they had twins Madison Brown and Makayla Brown.
Millard married 2nd to Rose Simril Smith on 28 Apr 1973 in Charlotte, NC.
3. Addie Louise Huneycutt (b. 1934) married Paul Melvin Almond
on 16 Feb 1952. They had two children: Cynthia Darlene Almond and Barry Lynn "Buster" Almond.
4. Clad Joseph Huneycutt (b. 1938) married Betty Lou Smith on 18 Dec 1960. They had two children: Rocky Lane Huneycutt who was the father of Cody Tucker (Cody's mother is Cynthia Tucker), and Melissa "Lisa" Dawn Huneycutt. Lisa married Todd D. Love.
He was a longtime member of Cottonville Baptist Church, and was baptized there in Sept. 1922. They lived at 1101 Wood St. in Albemarle, NC.
Zachariah Montgomery Huneycutt (1879 - 1959)
Lunora Victoria Magdalene Huneycutt Huneycutt (1881 - 1954)
Janie Mae Luther Huneycutt (1913 - 1998)
William Pines Huneycutt (1929 - 1931)*
Clad Joseph Huneycutt (1938 - 2012)*
Cottonville Baptist Church Cemetery
Norwood (Stanly County)
North Carolina, USA
Maintained by: Lanie
Originally Created by: William Poplin
Record added: Apr 06, 2010
Find A Grave Memorial# 50733614