Son of Wilkins Fullwood and grandson of Thomas Fullwood.
He married Eliza Mercer, born 1811 in North Carolina, daughter of Colon and Fairiby Mussellwhite Mercer.
He served in the Indian Wars in Capt. David J. Miller's Company of Ware County.
He was killed in an altercation with three Murray brothers at Waresboro, GA about 1855 and was buried in the Kettle Creek Cemetery. The grave is unmarked.
1. Fairiby b. 1834, w. - Branch.
2. Elizabeth b. 1837, m. Leroy Thrift (2nd wife).
3. John b. 1842, m. Mary Thrift, dau. of Leroy.
4. Wilkins b. 1846, m. Penelope Carter, dau. of Samuel.
5. Eliza J. b. 1848, m. - Strickland.
6. James b. 1850, m. Elizabeth Thrift, dau. of Carr W., Mar. 16, 1870.
(contributed by Jerry Barnard)
Eliza Mercer Fullwood (1811 - 1880)
James Fullwood (1849 - 1921)*
Kettle Creek Cemetery
Plot: unmarked grave
Created by: Jerry Van Herrin
Record added: Jan 21, 2010
Find A Grave Memorial# 46957005