|Birth: ||Apr. 23, 1927|
|Death: ||Jan. 20, 1931|
Printed in The Davis News on Jan. 22, 1931; Reprinted with permission
Dies from Burns
A daughter, aged three or four years, of Mr. and Mrs. Amos Sams, Indian citizens living near Hennepin, died Tuesday from the effects of burns received the previous day. Burial was at Hennepin Wednesday.
While several children were playing a grass fire was started. The dress of the Sams girl caught fire and the girl was so badly burned before the flames were extinguished that she died next day.
Hutchins & Sons Funeral Home Record
Cause of death: Burns from fire
Place of death: Hennepin, Murray, Okla
Father: Amos Sams
Amos Sams (1876 - 1941)
Created by: J&G Sanders
Record added: Nov 25, 2009
Find A Grave Memorial# 44800371
David G. Stuart
|Photos may be scaled.|
Click on image for full size.