|Death: ||Aug. 31, 1766|
Mary Keisler [AKA Maria] b. Abt. 1707 Roxborough, Philadelphia Co., PA; d. 31 AUG 1766 Montgomery Co., PA; m. (date/place unknown); John Frey [AKA Johan] b. 1703 Philadelphia Co., PA; d. 23 OCT 1766 Franconia Twp., Montgomery Co., PA. Both buried: Mennonite Church Cemetery, Neiffer, Montgomery Co., PA.
FREY SURNAME SPELLING VARIATIONS: Free, Frei, Frey, Fry, Frye, etc.
NOTE: "There is record evidence that John Frey lived in Franconia Twp., Montgomery Co., PA in 1734, and died there Oct. 23, 1766; was buried in the Mennonite Cemetery." -"The Levering Family History and Genealogy" by Col. John Levering
NOTE: Roxborough Township was incorporated into the City of Philadelphia in 1854 following the passage of the "Act of Consolidation". The township had also been variously known as Manatawna and Leverington in it's earlier history.
CHILDREN (possibility of two sets of twins):
1) William Frey b. Abt. 1724 Montgomery Co., PA
2) Henry Frey b. 1724 Montgomery Co., PA
3) Samuel Frey b. 13 MAR 1726-1727 Montgomery Co., PA
4) Daniel Frey b. 1728 Montgomery Co., PA
5) Jacob Frey b. 1729 Montgomery Co., PA
6) Hannah Frey b. 1732 Montgomery Co., PA
7) Catherine Frey b. 1732 Montgomery Co., PA
8) Jonathan Frey b. 1739
9) Enoch Frey b. Abt. 1742 Frederick Co., MD
John Frey (1703 - 1766)*
Samuel Frey (1727 - 1813)*
Mennonite Church Cemetery
Created by: Kati McSweeney
Record added: Nov 16, 2009
Find A Grave Memorial# 44423878