|Birth: ||Sep. 10, 1822|
|Death: ||Mar. 28, 1892|
New York, USA
Sarah Maria Pease, dau. of the Hon. Lorrain Thompson Pease and Sarah Marshall, b. Sept. 10, 1822 at Enfield, Conn. She d. Mar. 28, 1892 at Binghamton, NY.
On May 15, 1842 at Green Bay, Wisc., Sarah m. Lieut. John Cleveland Robinson, s. of Dr. Tracy Robinson and Sarah Cleveland, b. Apr. 10, 1817 at Binghamton, NY where he d. Feb. 18, 1897.
Sarah and John had seven children, but only three survived childhood to be able to marry. Due to John's military career, the children were born at the numerous places at which John served with the U.S. Army or where Sarah was residing while John was on extended duty.
• i. Sarah Marshall Robinson, b. Feb. 19, 1843 at Green Bay, Wisc., d. as an infant Feb. 23, 1847.
• ii. Lorrain Tracy Robinson, b. Feb. 3, 1845 at Fort Mackinze in the Michigan Territory, d. in infancy Aug. 28, 1846 at Hartford, Conn.
• iii. Helen Morgan Robinson, b. Sept. 17, 1849 at Fort Gibson in the Cherokee Indian Territory (now Oklahoma), d. in infancy May 8, 1851 prob. at Syracuse, NY.
• iv. John Marshall Robinson, b. Nov. 12, 1851 at Syracuse, NY, d. Nov. 27, 1910 at Washington, DC.
• v. Cleveland Robinson, b. July 14, 1856 at Janesville, Wisc., d. June 20, 1916 at Binghamton, NY; m. Mary E. Whitney.
• vi. An unnamed Child Robinson, b. and d. Apr. 7, 1862.
• vii. Caroline Pease Robinson, b. Sept. 26, 1866 at Binghamton, NY; m. Robert Atherton Hall.
John Cleveland Robinson (1817 - 1897)
Sarah Maria Pease,
John C. Cleveland.
Sep. 10, 1822 - Mar. 28, 1892
[two lines of verse]
Spring Forest Cemetery
New York, USA
Created by: Don Blauvelt
Record added: Nov 10, 2009
Find A Grave Memorial# 44181900