|Birth: ||Jun. 6, 1762|
North Carolina, USA
|Death: ||Mar. 23, 1832|
James Hunt, Jr., served in the Revolutionary War. He received a land grant for his service.
Son of James (Rev. War Sol.) and Mary (Rackley) Hunt, Sr.
Husband of Jemima Drucilla (Carter) Hunt, married November 11, 179, Wilkes Co., GA.
Their children were ...
1. Elizabeth Hunt (m. Jesse M. Redwine)
2. Henry Hunt (m. 1st., prob. unk. Hamblin and Nancy Craft)
3. William Hunt
4. Sion Hunt (m. 1st., Priscilla Kendrick Thronton and 2nd., Sarah Penn)
5. James Hunt, III (m. 1st., Mary Wade Haynes and 2nd., Jane T. Adams)
6. Moses B. Hunt (m. Malinda Redwine)
7. unk. Hunt
8. Drucilla Hunt (m. Nicholas Adams)
9. Willis Hunt (m. Priscilla Teasley)
10. Hullum Hunt (m. 1st., Harriet C. Ward and 2nd., Harriet S. Farmer)
11. Richard Carter Hunt (m. 1st., Mary Davis Harris; 2nd., Rachel Ann Alexander and 3rd., Mary Jane Smith, nee Sides)
12. Mary "Polly" Hunt (m. William "Buck" Page)
James Hunt, Jr., (#61211568 ... this # no longer exist) a monument (cenotaph) is in his honor of Revolutionary War Soldiers, Elberton, Elbert Co., GA. His name does appear as one of the "Revoutionary Soldiers" on the momument (as shown on the this photo).
It is "questionable" if James Hunt had a "middle name."
James Hunt (1732 - 1805)
Mary Rackley Hunt
Jemima Drucilla Carter Hunt (1765 - 1864)*
Henry Hunt (1793 - ____)*
Sion Hunt (1798 - 1875)*
Moses B. Hunt (1802 - ____)*
Willis Hunt (1808 - 1872)*
Hullum Hunt (1810 - 1871)*
Richard Carter Hunt (1813 - 1892)*
Lucinda Hunt Teasley (1757 - 1846)*
Moses Hunt (1760 - 1842)*
James Hunt (1762 - 1832)
Shadrack Hunt (1764 - ____)*
William Hunt (1768 - ____)*
Matthew Hunt (1771 - ____)*
Sion Hunt (1773 - ____)*
Judith Hunt Gupton (1777 - ____)*
John Hunt (1781 - ____)*
Specifically: Location of his burial is unknown at this time (still researching).
Maintained by: Courtney
Originally Created by: Georgia Girl
Record added: Aug 25, 2009
Find A Grave Memorial# 41134548