|Birth: ||Jul. 5, 1789|
|Death: ||Mar. 23, 1826|
Sophia was a daughter of John Shacklett and Babara Quick.
Sophia Hayden married Jacob "Kentucky Jake" Hayden in Fayette County, Pennsylvania on October 20, 1806. Jacob Hayden (1783-1874) is buried in Lone Jack Cemetery, Lone Jack, Jackson County, Missouri.
Children of Jacob Hayden and Sophia Shacklett;
1. John W. Hayden, married Mary Elizabeth Goodridge.
2. Jesse S. Hayden, died 1841 in Meade County, Kentucky.
3. Daniel F. Hayden, (1814-1857), married Mary E. Walker. Daniel is buried in Meadville Cemetery, Meade County, Kentucky.
4. Blancit Shacklett Hayden, (1816-1917), married (1) Martha Ann Matthews, (2) Mrs. Lucinda Daken, (3) Rebecca ? (4) Mrs. Maude Reed. Blancit Hayden resided in Hale, Carroll County, Missouri. Burial in Nebraska City, Nebraska.
5. Jacob Hayden, married Carina Woods.
6. Sarah "Sally" Hayden, married (1) Absalom Shacklett, (2) Worden Kendall.
7. Hannah Hayden
8. Mary Hayden
John Blancett Shacklett (1742 - 1809)
Barbara Quick Shacklett (1746 - 1846)
Jacob Hayden (1783 - 1874)
John W. Hayden (1808 - 1872)*
Daniel Fulton Hayden (1814 - 1857)*
Blancit Shacklett Hayden (1816 - 1917)*
Mary F. Hayden Dowell (1823 - 1917)*
Benjamin Woodbridge Shacklett (1774 - 1838)*
John Shacklett (1785 - 1823)*
Blancit Shacklett (1787 - 1859)*
Sophia Shacklett Hayden (1789 - 1826)
Jesse B. Shacklett (1791 - 1836)*
S. H., 1826. A faithful wife with tender care wacht ore the infants she did bare. Now for a parent they may mourn as unto them she can't return within this tomb her body lies which draws the teardrops from our eyes. We hope she dwells in perfect peace whear praise to God shall never cece. cutt by D. Hayden.
Note: A note from 1930 states that inscriber D. Hayden is Jacob Hayden's brother, Daniel.
High Ground Cemetery
Created by: Larry E. Barnes
Record added: Sep 26, 2008
Find A Grave Memorial# 30088030
|Photos may be scaled.|
Click on image for full size.