|Birth: ||Sep. 4, 1774|
|Death: ||Dec. 26, 1851|
Eleanor Williamson Compton was the daughter of John and Elizabeth Compton. She married Jeremiah Crabb Sr. about 1791 in Maryland.
1. John Compton Crabb born August 7, 1792 in Maryland and died August 1, 1797.
2. Edward B. Crabb born April 23, 1794 in Maryland and died August 25, 1820.
3. Elizabeth Compton Crabb born December 1, 1797 in Henry County, Kentucky and died May 6, 1836 in Henry County, Kentucky.
4. Stephen Drane Crabb born April 2, 1802 in Henry County, Kentucky and died November 7, 1870 in Henry County, Kentucky. He married Nancy B. Polston on December 11, 1823.
5. Ralph Crabb born September 30, 1804 in Henry County, Kentucky and died September 5, 1816 in Henry County, Kentucky.
6. Jeremiah S. Crabb Jr. born September 22, 1806 in Henry County, Kentucky and died January 18, 1877 in Platte County, Missouri. He married #1-Emily Paxton Polston on January 20, 1829 in Henry County, KY. He married #2-Lucy Dawson on August 17, 1833 in Henry County, KY. He married #3-Permelia Jane Baker on March 3, 1840 in Henry County, KY.
7. Samuel Compton Crabb born March 22, 1809 in Henry County, Kentucky and died August 20, 1845 in Henry County, KY. He married Hermia Thompson.
8. Priscilla Sprigg Crabb born March 25, 1811 in Henry County, Kentucky and died February 13, 1875 in Henry County, Kentucky. She married Richard Young on September 28, 1830.
9. Alexander Compton Crabb born January 25, 1817 in Henry County, KY and died July 6, 1876 in Eminence, Henry County, KY. He married #1-Sarah A. Barnett on August 23, 1842. He married #2-Lucy B. Rees about 1846.
I would personally like to thank Viv Stewart for photographing this headstone for me.
Jeremiah Crabb (1769 - 1840)*
Stephen Drane Crabb (1802 - 1870)*
Alexander Compton Crabb (1817 - 1876)*
Created by: GenealogyGirl
Record added: Aug 11, 2008
Find A Grave Memorial# 28936663
We recognize the extraordinary contribution and dedication of our War of 1812 spouses and families. Their support and sacrifices enabled the preservation of this Great Nation. Thank you, Eleanor, wife of Jeremiah Crabb.|
Added: Jul. 29, 2012
Added: Aug. 14, 2011
Rest well, Eleanor Williamson Compton Crabb, wife of Jeremiah Crabb, Sr. (b: 17 SEP 1769 d: 21 MAR 1840) and mother of many children.|
Added: Jul. 29, 2009