David Ellison MORGAN was the eldest son of John B. MORGAN, (his father was born in 1806, and died between 1860 and 1866 when David was administrator of his father's estate); his mother, whose name is unkown, must have died 1848-1850. Based on his widowed father's household in August of 1850 and in June of 1860, his siblings, born about 1832 to about 1848, were:
• William Penn MORGAN,
• John A. MORGAN (born about 1834),
• James Boston MORGAN Sr. (guardian of his youngest sister Margaret A. MORGAN in 1866),
• Sarah L MORGAN ANDERSON,
• Edmund A. MORGAN (born about 1838),
• Thomas J. MORGAN (born about 1840, evidently named Alexander A. in the second of the two censuses),
• Anne Ellen Elizabeth MORGAN (born Nov 1841),
• Solomon Henry MORGAN,
• Mary Ann MORGAN CONNER (1845-1919), and
• Margaret A. MORGAN (born about 1848).
David Ellison MORGAN was the husband of Mary M. LUCAS, "Polly".
Mary Lucas Morgan (1820 - 1898)
James W. Morgan (1860 - 1935)*
Robert Boston Morgan (1864 - 1935)*
Little Ogeechee Baptist Church Cemetery
Created by: jrpv
Record added: May 04, 2008
Find A Grave Memorial# 26589535
|Photos may be scaled.|
Click on image for full size.