|Death: ||May 1, 1885|
William Penn MORGAN was born about 1832 to John B. MORGAN, (his father was born in 1806, and died between 1860 and 1866 when his eldest brother David was administrator of his father's estate); his mother, whose name is unkown, must have died 1848-1850. Based on his widowed father's household in August of 1850 and in June of 1860, his siblings, born 1826 to about 1848, were:
• Daid Ellison MORGAN (1826-1910),
• John A. MORGAN (born about 1834),
• James Boston MORGAN Sr. (1834-1903, guardian of their youngest sister Margaret A. MORGAN in 1866),
• Sarah L MORGAN ANDERSON (1832-1926),
• Edmund A. MORGAN (born about 1838),
• Thomas J. MORGAN (born about 1840, evidently named Alexander A. in the second of the two censuses),
• Anne Ellen Elizabeth MORGAN (born Nov 1841),
• Solomon Henry MORGAN (1843-1913),
• Mary Ann MORGAN CONNER (1845-1919), and
• Margaret A. MORGAN (born about 1848).
Eliza F. Conner McClellan Morgan (1830 - 1922)
Ida Leona Morgan Smith (1858 - 1929)*
Willie P. Morgan Smith (1860 - 1945)*
Note: The stone here indicates that his birth year was 1837, but census records imply that he was older.
New North Newington Baptist Church Cemetery
Created by: jrpv
Record added: Feb 23, 2008
Find A Grave Memorial# 24846176
|Photos may be scaled.|
Click on image for full size.