|Birth: ||Jun. 6, 1949|
|Death: ||Jul. 29, 1960|
David Michael died from an electrical accident. While playing tag in the yard of some of the family the children were started a game of tag. They were running and playing in an area where water was standing from an earlier rain. David grabbed the lighting rod that was in the yard, most houses had them back then. Because the rod was surrounded by water and he was standing in it when he touched it he was electrocuted. He died moments later of electrical shock at the age of 11.
John David Godi (1927 - 1955)
Daniel Rogers Godi (1948 - 1948)*
David Michael Godi (1949 - 1960)
Plot: Block; 5 lot 2 grave 31
Maintained by: Beverly Mahanay~Short...
Originally Created by: Beatrice Aaron Isaacs
Record added: Feb 12, 2008
Find A Grave Memorial# 24567757