|Birth: ||Mar. 9, 1845|
|Death: ||Aug. 6, 1916|
Emmeline is the daughter of Edward Walton. She married Hiram Jackson Foltz on February 7, 1861 in Vermillion County, Indiana.
Vermillion County, IN Wills
Book 4, 1901-1919
Page 413, 414
EMMA W. FOLTZ, Vermillion County, IN
1. Pay all my debts, including expenses of my last sickness and funeral expenses.
2. To my son REN FOLTZ $3,000, also the following personal property – one iron bedstead and what bed clothes I have, one dresser, one kitchen cabinet, one safe, one "Real Estate" cookstove, one "Peninsular", heating stove, one dining table, one stand table, 3 lamps, what dishes I have, all my chairs, one davenport, all my curtains and blinds, 2 of my best carpets, linoleum, the family Bible, telephone, one dozen chicken hens, my buggy and harness, the enlarged picture of my deceased son, TRACY FOLTZ, the washing machine and wringer.
3. To my son CLYDE FOLTZ $3,000 and the following personal property – my horse called "Ben", my leather rocking chair.
4. To my adopted daughter GRACEY WEBSTER $2,000 and the following personal property – my new folding bed and mattress that goes with it and all of my clothes.
5. To my granddaughter LEVA FOLTZ, her father's picture.
6. To my 4 granddaughters LELA KOONCE, LENA WEBSTER, LINTA NELSON, and LEVA FOLTZ – each the sum of $500.
7. The remainder of my estate is to be divided as follows:
a. ¼ to my son REN FOLTZ
b. ¼ to my son CLYDE FOLTZ
c. ¼ to my daughter GRACEY WEBSTER
d. ¼ to my granddaughters LELA KOONCE, LENA WEBSTER, LINTA NELSON, and LEVA WEBSTER, share and share alike.
8. I appoint my son CLYDE FOLTZ Executor.
In witness whereof I set my hand December 16, 1913
EMMA W. FOLTZ
JOSEPH W. AMIS
MARY F. McCULLOCH
LOLA M. FOLTZ
Recorded August 1, 1916
Hiram Jackson Foltz (1840 - 1913)*
Harrison Foltz (1862 - 1905)*
Created by: June Standley
Record added: Jan 12, 2008
Find A Grave Memorial# 23916474