|Birth: ||Jun. 22, 1910|
|Death: ||Jul. 19, 1912|
s/o David A. Armstrong & Emma L. Goms. He inhaled kerosene, from a can sitting on the front porch of their house north of Havre, caught pneumonia and died. The only photo was taken of this little guy in his coffin, which is in the possession of the family.
Havre Plaindealer, 27 Jul 1912, p.5, c.4
Keneth (sic) Armstrong, the two year old son of Mr. and Mrs. Alex Armstrong residing on the north side of the river got hold of a pint of gasoline last Saturday morning and drank the large part of it. Within a few minutes he was seized with convulsions and died in great agony. The funeral was held the same day interment being made in the city cemetery.
David Alexander Armstrong (1864 - 1934)
Emma Lena Goms Armstrong (1878 - 1965)
Donald Alexander Armstrong (1904 - 1968)*
Baby Boy Armstrong (1905 - 1905)*
Dorothy Maxwell Armstrong Bradley (1906 - 1968)*
William Kenneth Armstrong (1908 - 1963)*
Harold Armstrong (1908 - ____)*
Frederick Stewart Armstrong (1910 - 1912)
Gladys Emma Bertha Armstrong Tautges (1912 - 1996)*
Lewis Herbert Armstrong (1913 - 1970)*
Plot: Space C Lot 17 Block 4
Created by: Richard H. Goms Jr.
Record added: Aug 30, 2007
Find A Grave Memorial# 21259702