|Birth: ||Jul. 11, 1815|
New York, USA
|Death: ||Aug. 15, 1899|
Father: George HICKMAN b: in Wheeling W V
Mother: Rosannah KNOX b: in Wheeling W V
Married: 10 Mar 1830 in Williamsville, Erie Co., NY. She married at the age of 15. In 1836, she and Horace came to Dupage County and bought a farm in Milton Township (275 acres).
Her children were:
1. Sarah Augusta Dodge b: 22 Mar 1831 in Williamsville, Erie Co., NY (Mrs. F. Irwin)
2. Harriet Caroline Dodge b: 04 Mar 1833 in New York (Mrs. Theodore Aldrich)
3. Rosannah DODGE b: 28 Oct 1839 in Milton Twp, DuPage Co., IL (Mrs. Bracken)
4. Horace Oscar Dodge b: 13 Dec 1840 in Milton Twp, DuPage Co., IL (Co "E", 8th Ill Cav) Physician in CO.
5. Julia Louise Dodge b: 26 Oct 1846 in Milton Twp, DuPage Co., IL (Mrs. E. Willard)
6. Bertha DODGE b: 04 Feb 1852 in Milton Twp, DuPage Co., IL (Mrs. Stover) She and husband are missionaries in SW Africa.
Horace O Dodge (1802 - 1881)
Sarah Elvira Dodge Irwin (1831 - 1917)*
Lucy Ann Dodge Webster (1835 - 1922)*
Orlando Leroy Dodge (1844 - 1857)*
Julia Louise Dodge Willard (1846 - 1920)*
Note: ***Thanks to Norman E. Dodge for all of his help.***
Plot: Lot 065 - Grave B
Created by: Michael Harrington
Record added: Sep 15, 2006
Find A Grave Memorial# 15749535