|Birth: ||Sep. 29, 1917|
|Death: ||Jan. 25, 1935|
'Paris News -- Anna Catherine Chennault, 17 year old high school student, was found drowned, possibly after asphyxiation by fumes from a gas stove, in the bathtub at the home of her aunt, Mrs. Arthur Clarke, 318 Bonham Street, about 3 o'clock Friday afternoon. The girl had started to take a bath before going out to keep an engagement, and as the time neared for her to go out, her aunt called to her. Receiving no answer, Mrs. Clark went to the bathroom where she found the girl's body face down, in the tub which was half full of hot water. The faucet was open and it was believed the girl had tried to get out of the tub when affected by the gas. No inquest was held. Miss Chennault was born Sept. 29, 1917, was a daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Andrew Chennault. She had been making her home with her aunt this year while attending high school where she was a junior student.'
*Index to TX Death Records 1903-1940 'Anna Catherine Chennault, 1-25-35, #3552.'
Created by: Carole Curry
Record added: Jun 25, 2006
Find A Grave Memorial# 14728986
|Photos may be scaled.|
Click on image for full size.