|Birth: ||1889, USA|
|Death: ||May 26, 1944|
Mary Ellen Sharbono was the daughter of William Strong.
On July 11,1907 in Devils Lake, ND Mary Ellen Strong married Fredrick Arthur Sharbono, youngest son of Joseph Charbonneau and Annis Curran of Sauk Center, MN.
1. Frances Melvin Sharbono, b. June 05, 1908, Devil's Lake, North Dakota; d. January 30, 1972, Devil's Lake, North Dakota.
2.Donald Fredrick Sharbono, b. October 22, 1910, Devil's Lake, North Dakota; d. May 02, 1940, Sullivan Township, North Dakota.
3. Howard Woodrow Sharbono, b. March 04, 1914, Devil's Lake, North Dakota. d. Feb. 27, 1999 Devils Lake, ND
4. Fern Lucille Sharbono, b. October 19, 1917, Devil's Lake, North Dakota.
5. Wilma Luette Sharbono, b. November 03, 1920, Devil's Lake, North Dakota.
6. Kenneth Dean Sharbono, b. September 20, 1923, Devil's Lake, North Dakota.
7. Mary Dallas Sharbono, b. September 10, 1935
Sources: 1940 Census and Ralph Brown
Fredrick Arthur Sharbono (1883 - 1965)*
Howard Woodrow Sharbono (1914 - 1999)*
Grand Army of the Republic Cemetery
North Dakota, USA
Plot: Block R-3, Lot 06, Space 02, GAR Original
Created by: Evelyn Rowe Nelson
Record added: Nov 19, 2013
Find A Grave Memorial# 120547784