|Death: ||Jan. 22, 1877|
James married Martha Patsy Hancock on July 09, 1807 in Jackson County Georgia.
James married 2nd Mrs. Hanna McGinnis she was the widow of G.W. McGinnis.
James served in the war of 1812.
James was the oldest son of Henry & Mary Margaret Bailey Anglin.
James was my (L C Anglin) Paternal Great Great Grandfather.
Some of James and Martha's Children are:
1. Mary Elizabeth born 1811 in Jackson Co. GA She married Mitchell A. Fowler Aug.10,1835 in Jackson County Georgia She died in Hall Co. GA.
2. Henderson born Jan. 18, 1814 in Jackson Co. GA. died Dec. 8, 1885 in Forsyth County Georgia (Big Creek Community). Henderson served in the Indian Wars.
3. Henry Floyd born Sept. 14, 1816 in Jackson Co. GA. died June 26,1883 in Milton County Georgia.
4. Parmela "Millie" born Feb. 20, 1819 in Jackson CO. GA. Millie married Jacob Hardin in Jackson Co. GA on Jan.15, 1839. Millie died in Lumpkin Co. GA. Saturday night Jan. 27th 1883.
5. Sarah born Nov. 1822 in Jackson Co. Ga. Sarah Never Married.
6. Martha born March 1824 in Jackson Co. GA. Martha married 1st John W. Russeau on March 23, 1844 in Hall Co. GA.
Martha married 2nd Floyd Perry on July 31, 1860 in Hall Co.
7. James G. born Nov. 26, 1827 in Jackson Co. GA died Jan. 24, 1905. James G. Served in the Civil War.
8. Allen S. born Dec. 23, 1829 in Habersham County Georgia. Allen died June 20, 1911 in Forsyth County Georgia Haw Creek Community.
My Paternal Great Grandfather.
Allen S. served in the Civil War.
Martha Patsy Hancock Anglin (1787 - 1858)
Henderson Anglin (1814 - 1885)*
Henry Floyd Anglin (1816 - 1883)*
James G Anglin (1826 - 1905)*
I see some have Henry D. Anglin as James' son. This is incorrect. Henry D. Anglin was born later then our Henry Anglin. Thanks
Anglin Family Cemetery
Created by: L C Anglin
Record added: Nov 10, 2013
Find A Grave Memorial# 120126029
Rest in peace 5th generation great grandfather, God bless you for your service.|
Added: Jul. 19, 2016
Added: Sep. 27, 2015
To my 4th Great-Grandfather (Henry Floyd Anglin), thank you for your service to our country. Rest in peace.|
Donna Raburn Bedenbaugh
Added: Jul. 31, 2015
|There are 2 more notes not showing...|
Click here to view all notes...