|Birth: ||1821, Norway|
|Death: ||Mar. 1, 1894|
John Raymen's name at birth was Johannes Larson Austarheim.
After immigrating to the United States from Norway, he farmed in Howard Township, Story County, Iowa.
His known children with Betsy are:
1) Lars J. Raymen (1848-1894)
2) Ragnhild Raymond (Mrs. Ole K. Teig) (1854-1913)
3) Julia Raymond (1852-1933)
4) Ellen Raymen (Mrs. Holm) (b. about 1858)
5) Andrew J. Raymond (1863-1928)
6) Martha J. Raymond (Mrs. Hyland) (b. about 1864)
7) Anna Raymond (Mrs. Jorstad) (b. about 1867)
Family members adopted use of either Raymen or Raymond; for instance, John's wife Betsy used Raymond as her last name and John used Raymen.
Betsy E. Endresdotter Åbø Raymond (1820 - 1905)*
Lars J. Raymen (1848 - 1894)*
Julia Raymond (1852 - 1933)*
Ragnhild Ostherheim Raymond Teig (1854 - 1913)*
Andrew Raymond (1862 - 1928)*
Note: Last name on headstone is Raymen
Plot: B-5, 98, 3
GPS (lat/lon): 42.16574, -93.51724
Created by: Dena Gray-Fisher
Record added: Sep 16, 2013
Find A Grave Memorial# 117204177