|Birth: ||Mar. 2, 1959|
|Death: ||Feb. 5, 1965|
From the Nevada State Journal, Saturday, February 6, 1965, Front Page:
RENO BOY, 5, DIES IN CHAIR AT DENTIST'S
A five-year-old boy died in a dentist's chair yesterday after being given a general anesthetic, Washoe County Coroner William Beemer reported last night.
Frank Housby was pronounced dead at the scene in a local clinic by a doctor who was rushed into the dentist's office when the boy's heart stopped, Beemer said.
The boy had been given approval by another doctor to receive anesthetic the day before the child went to the dentist, the county coroner said. The boy was in the dentist's chair only long enough to receive the first of the anesthetic when the anesthetist noticed his heart had stopped.
Another doctor in the building was called in and the boy's heart was restored momentarily, but all efforts to revive him failed, according to the coroner. An autopsy was to be performed last night, Beemer said.
The boy is survived by his parents, Mr. and Mrs. John W. Housby of 1945 Fourth Street, Sparks. Funeral arrangements are pending at the Ross-Burke Company.
"He plays in God's garden now"
Note: Buried next to Tracy Housby
Our Mother of Sorrows Cemetery
Plot: St. Paul
Created by: Alexandra Montgomery
Record added: Aug 28, 2013
Find A Grave Memorial# 116224613