|Death: ||Nov. 11, 1815|
Peter DeHaven b. Abt. 1719-1720 Whitpain Twp., Philadelphia Co., PA; d. 11 NOV 1815 Philadelphia Co., PA; m. Bef. 1750 (place unknown); Sarah Hughes; b. 1722 PA; d. 15 SEP 1760; Both buried: Christ Church Burial Ground, Section M, Plot II, Philadelphia, Philadelphia Co., PA.
Peter married second, Elizabeth (nee Hubbs) Knight, widow of John, baker of Philadelphia, 18 Jan 1763, recorded in Christ Church records. They were separated about 1785. There are no proven children from this second marriage.
1) Hugh DeHaven b. 21 JAN 1750 Philadelphia, Philadelphia Co., PA; d. 05 AUG 1825 PA; m. 22 APR 1775 (place unknown); Sarah Holstein b. 31 JUL 1755 Montgomery Co., PA; d. 03 MAR 1822 PA. Both buried: Christ Church Burial Ground, Section M, Plot I, Philadelphia, Philadelphia Co., PA.
NOTE: "That [John] Wigard Levering in his Will, dated 23d of August, 1742, bequeathed "unto my son-in-law Peter Indehaven, ye sum of tenn pounds,...." A will dated 1736, found among Wigard's papers contains the same language, suggesting Sidonia died at some point before the earlier version.
PETER'S SIBLINGS (All born in what WAS Philadelphia Co., PA):
1) Edward DeHaven b. Abt. 1712
2) William DeHaven b. Abt. 1714
3) Magdalene "Modlin" Deborah DeHaven b. 25 NOV 1716
4) John DeHaven b. Abt. 1718
5) Peter DeHaven b. Abt. 1719/20
6) Elizabeth DeHaven b. Abt. 1722
7) Samuel DeHaven b. 08 MAR 1724
8) Gerhard DeHaven b. Abt. 1727
9) Mary DeHaven b. Abt. 1729
10) Jacob DeHaven b. Abt. 1730
HALF SIBLINGS by Peter DeHaven Sr's second wife, Elizabeth McNulty:
11) John DeHaven b. Abt. 1744
12) Abraham DeHaven b. Abt. 1748
PETER'S MATERNAL GRANDPARENTS: John Wigard Levering b. 1649 Gemen, Borken, Münster, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany; d. 02 FEB 1745 Roxborough, Philadelphia Co., PA; m. APR 1674 North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany; Magdalena Boeker b. Abt. 1650 Leiden, South Holland, Netherlands; d. "in the summer of 1717, aged about 67 years" PA. Both buried: Levering Cemetery, Roxborough, Philadelphia Co., PA.
NOTE: John Wigard Levering went by his middle name, Wigard.
NOTE: Magdalena (nee Boeker) and John Wigard Levering emigrated with their four surviving children from Germany aft. 20 MAR 1685 to the British colony of Pennsylvania.
Bio courtesy of Kati McSweeney and updated by J Patterson.
Peter DeHaven (1686 - 1768)
Sidonia Levering DeHaven (1691 - 1736)
Sarah Hughes Dehaven (1722 - 1760)
Hugh DeHaven (1750 - 1825)*
Edward DeHaven (1712 - ____)*
William Dehaven (1714 - 1784)*
Magdalene Deborah DeHaven Supplee (1716 - 1801)*
John DeHaven (1718 - 1812)*
Peter Dehaven (1719 - 1815)
Elizabeth DeHaven Yocum (1723 - 1768)*
Samuel DeHaven (1724 - 1815)*
Gerhard DeHaven (1727 - 1815)*
Jacob DeHaven (1730 - 1813)*
Abraham DeHaven (1748 - ____)**
Christ Church Burial Ground
Plot: Section M, Plot III
Maintained by: Joe Patterson
Originally Created by: DeLoss McKnight III
Record added: Jul 09, 2005
Find A Grave Memorial# 11324236
Added: Mar. 4, 2014
Added: Dec. 30, 2011
LONG GONE, BUT NOT FORGOTTEN. Daffodils signify "Regards". To Peter, may you rest in eternal peace. Your loving cousin,|
Added: Dec. 24, 2009