|Birth: ||Aug. 28, 1829|
|Death: ||Sep. 11, 1908|
~WILLIAM JOSEPH CHAFFIN, SR.~
Was the son of John Eli Chaffin and Lavina Row, Chaffin
Married to REBECCA PARKER, August 5,1848 in Anderson County, Texas, USA.
Rebecca Parker was the daughter of Benjamin F. W. Parker and Susannah Robertson Parker.
Children of William Joseph CHAFFIN Sr. and Rebecca PARKER are:
1. Mary Jane CHAFFIN was born Sep 1848.
2. John Elexander CHAFFIN was born 26 Dec 1852 in Houston County, Texas, and died 29 Mar 1902 in Houston County, Texas. He married Alpha HENRY. He married Orra Belle COLLINS.
3. Rose CHAFFIN was born 1855 in Texas.
4. William Joseph CHAFFIN Jr. was born 5 Sep 1857 in Anderson County, Texas, and died 26 Dec 1939 in Grapeland, Texas.
5. Theodocia CHAFFIN was born 1859 in Houston County, Texas, and died 1943 in Houston County, Texas. She married Edward West "Dock" Clark.
6. Carl CHAFFIN was born c. 1860 in Texas.
7. Lavinia Servilla CHAFFIN was born 1866 in Houston County, Texas. She married William James Duckworth, Jr.
8. Christopher Columbus CHAFFIN was born 30 Sep 1866 in Houston County, Texas, and died 27 Dec 1943 in Houston County, Texas. He married Rena MOSELY, daughter of MOSELY. She was born 15 Sep 1866, and died 13 May 1947 in Texas.
9. George Nathaniel CHAFFIN was born 22 Feb 1871, and died 30 Dec 1943. He married Rhoda Ann FULLER.
John Elias Chaffin (1803 - 1845)
Lavina E. Row Chaffin Parker (1808 - 1892)
Rebecca Parker Chaffin (1832 - 1901)
Mary Jane Chaffin Caskey (1849 - ____)*
John Elexander Chaffin (1852 - 1902)*
William Joseph Chaffin (1857 - 1939)*
Theodocia Chaffin Clark (1860 - 1943)*
Christopher Columbus Chaffin (1866 - 1943)*
Lavina Servilla Chaffin Duckworth (1867 - 1944)*
George Nathaniel Chaffin (1871 - 1943)*
William Joseph Chaffin (1829 - 1908)
Elizabeth E. Chaffin Wortham (1832 - 1920)*
Christopher C Chaffin (1836 - 1923)*
Mary Jane Chaffin Holleyman (1839 - 1902)*
Sarah Emaline Chaffin George (1843 - 1923)*
"GONE, BUT NOT FOGOTTEN"
Created by: MYates Vandver
Record added: Jun 15, 2005
Find A Grave Memorial# 11178028
to a relative of my husband. Great Great grandfather....|
Added: Apr. 30, 2012
Finding my kin folk, Love Ya.|
WildBill Billy Bedford Popejoy
Added: Jul. 18, 2010
~In loving memory of William Joseph Chaffin, the grandfather of my grandfather John Burr Clark, son of your daughter, Theodocia "Docie"Chaffin Thanks for leaving such a great heritage.~- A Great-great-granddaughter|
Added: Jan. 12, 2010
|There are 5 more notes not showing...|
Click here to view all notes...