|Birth: ||May, 1822|
|Death: ||Jun. 1, 1890|
His death information comes from Carroll County Ohio Cemeteries, 1802-1990, Volume I, Carroll County Genealogical Society, 59 Third St. N.E., Carrollton, Ohio 44615, Glade Run Cemeteries, page 140.
He is mentioned in a letter from my 3g-grandfather George Stout (FAG #60218115) to my 2g-grandmother Mary Stout McClure and identified as a brother.
David Stout married Nancy Newman on 18 Jun 1845 in Carroll Co, OH.
I have a typed document from researcher in Carroll Co, OH, giving that David Stout died June 1, 1890 leaving six children. It must be in the County Historical Society.
1850 census, Harrison, Carroll Co, OH;
1860 census, East, Carroll Co, OH;
1870 census, Augusta, Carroll Co, OH
1880 census, East, Carroll Co, OH
David, 58, PA, both parents born in PA, farmer
Nancy A, 53, OH, parents from OH and PA
Missing children as identified mostly from census records
• George W born ~1846 (potentially FAG #68314037)
• Emaline born ~1849 married in 1875 James Donaldson (born ~1846 in England); 1880 in Columbiana Co with step-kids Ida 12, John 10, and children Ralph 4, Benjamin 2 m; another child Delmar born in 1885-1887 and living with Catherine Raffle in 1900 identified as her grandson.
• Mary E born ~1854 married Luther Whiteleather on 10 Mar 1877 in Carroll Co, OH. They are in the 1880 census in Knox, Columbiana Co, OH. One son Edgar is in the North Georgetown cemetery. On 16 Sep 1888 in Columbiana Co she then marries Levi McLaughlin (FAG #19414374, North Georgetown Cemetery). The record has a note saying Levi is tired of being a widower and is marrying the widow of Luther Whiteleather (dead). Mary is with Levi in the 1900 census and with her sister Alnetta Grimes in the 1910 census.
• Abraham M born ~1857. In 1860 and 1870 census with his parents.
• In Harsh-Swamp cemetery, Row 7, Plot 3 according to Carroll Co listing is a Daniel Stout, s/o D&N or D&M?, with no dates.
From the 1874 Carroll Co Land Atlas, p 29, it gives that David Stout came to Carroll Co in 1826 and that he was a native of Pennsylvania. David Stout lived in post office area Norristown, East Township. He was a farmer and carpenter.
Nancy Newman Stout (1826 - 1881)*
Sarah Ann Stout Grice (1852 - 1893)*
Margaret A. Stout (1860 - 1860)*
Nannie E. Stout Sheckler (1861 - 1917)*
Rosa M. Stout (1865 - 1875)*
Amanda I Fultz (1868 - 1928)*
Alnetta Daisy Stout Grimes (1871 - 1951)*
d June 1, 1890; ae 68 y, 26 d
Upper Glade Run Cemetery
Plot: Row 1, plot 1
Created by: Kingfisher
Record added: Mar 17, 2013
Find A Grave Memorial# 106849325