|Birth: ||Apr. 18, 1920|
|Death: ||Dec. 22, 2003|
Earl F. Lemke
- born 18 Apr 1920 in Chicago.
- son of Louise Wilhelmine Friederike Hansmann Lemke.
- Army veteran of World War II.
- worked as an electronic technician for Northrup for over 30 years.
- husband of Adeline G. (nee Nehring).
- father of Amy L. (Barry) Phillips, Jean A. (Thomas) Molitor and Thomas E. (Christine) Lemke.
- died 22 Dec 2003 at age 83 in Arlington Heights, Ill. Born April 18, 1920, in Chicago.
- buried in Memory Gardens Cemetery, Arlington Heights.
Adeline G. Nehring Lemke (1924 - 2011)
Memory Gardens Cemetery
Plot: Veterans Garden of Honor, Lot 83
Created by: firstname.lastname@example.org...
Record added: Feb 24, 2013
Find A Grave Memorial# 105732498
Added: Mar. 4, 2013