|Birth: ||Nov. 20, 1726|
|Death: ||Mar. 10, 1812|
New Hampshire, USA
Veteran of the American Revolution.
He married Elizabeth Ellis on Apr 21,1748 at Uxbridge,MA.
01) Ellis White b. 13 Oct 1748 Uxbridge, MA [vr pg 179]
02) Turner White b. 04 Dec 1750 Uxbridge, MA [vr pg 182]; d. 06 Aug 1836 Winchester, NH. He m1) Hannah Holbrook May 16, 1774, Mendon VR; m2) Betsey (Abbott) Miles. He was in Rev War.
03) Abigail White b. 09 Sep 1752 Uxbridge, MA [vr pg 178]
04) Smith White b. 09 Oct 1755 Uxbridge, MA [vr pg 182]; d. 18 Apr 1823 Milford. He m. Eunice Albee. He was in Rev War.
05) Ruth White (here?) b. 06 Sep 1758 Uxbridge, MA [vr pg 182 she may have married James Albee, Jr. He was in Rev War.
06) Philadelphia White b. 06 Oct 1760 Uxbridge, MA [vr pg 182]
07) Stephen White b. 12 May 1763 Uxbridge, MA [vr pg 182]; d. 20 Oct 1860. He m. in Keene, NH Abigail Kingsbury. He was in Rev War.
08) Meletiah White bp 18 May 1766 Uxbridge, MA [vr pg 181]
Note: Contributors Alison Franks and Carolyn Kelly extensively searched for his burial location, originally thought to be and placed in Uxbridge,MA at Prospect Hill Cemetery, to no avail. It is more likely that he and his wife are buried closer to where he died, possibly in Swanzey,NH. The only source for his death is in Reed, and no mention of birth, death or burial are found in DAR Patriot records.
Joseph White (1683 - 1737)
Prudence Smith White Benson (1691 - 1784)
Peter White (1714 - 1782)*
Abigail White Benson (1719 - 1751)*
Ebenezer White (1726 - 1812)
Prudence White Albee (1729 - ____)*
Rachel Darling White Albee (1732 - ____)*
Maintained by: Kevin Avery
Originally Created by: Carolyn [Lee] Kelly
Record added: Feb 18, 2013
Find A Grave Memorial# 105456805