|Birth: ||Dec. 5, 1951|
|Death: ||Feb. 1, 2005|
Survived by his wife, Elizabeth (née Villarta, my aunt)
7 children: Butching, Karlo, Maulen (Terry), Vladimir, Elaine, Edjop, Engels
2 grandchildren (by Karlo): Dakotah and Cheyenne
11 things about him by his sister:
1. a good man
2. had concern for the upliftment of other people's economic status
3. very friendly, especially for the common tao (the masses).
4. very quiet and reserved
5. loved to write political issues
6. had a "soft" heart for the less fortunate people
7. very good in Mathematics
8. loved his children very much
9. thoughtful and sincere friend to everybody
10. very smart, neat and clean dresser.
Cremated, Ashes given to family or friend.
Specifically: Equally divided among his 4 children
Created by: Bona Rae Villarta
Record added: Feb 05, 2005
Find A Grave Memorial# 10429169
We light this candle for you today, in honor and remembrance of your 9th anniversary in Heaven, and for your heavenly rest... To your loved ones and friends your life was surely a blessing, and memories of you are an invaluable treasure to them all. You a...(Read more)|
Added: Feb. 1, 2014
Added: Jan. 19, 2014
Added: Jan. 12, 2014
|There are 382 more notes not showing...|
Click here to view all notes...