|Birth: ||Dec. 16, 1906|
|Death: ||Mar. 20, 2005|
Obituary notice published in the Santa Barbara News Press. April 14, 2005
(Modified here because 2 grandchildren and daughter Sally have passed).
MOORE, Katherine Britigan Combs
98, born in White Plains, NY, 12-16-1906 to William H. Britigan and Mary Sibley Britigan, passed away 3-20-2005 in Santa Barbara, Calif.
Residences in Chicago, IL, where Wm. H. Britigan was a major developer in the 20's and since 1942, Beverly Hills, CA. The last 8 years in Carpinteria, CA near her daughter, Sally. Member of the Dar with 19 ancestors of the Revolutionary War and life member of the Mayflower Society.
Survived by 8 grandchildren; 13 great grandchildren and 2 great-great granddaughters.
Arrangements by Welch-Ryce-Haider of Santa Barbara. Interment at a later date at Pierce Bros. Valhalla Memorial Park in North Hollywood.
* Mayflower Society Chicago Chapter #340, National #9407
* Signers of the Compact - Direct Descendants
** Thomas Rogers, twice on Mother's side and once on Father's.
** William Brewster
** Stephen Hopkins
* Daughters of the American Revolution #213400
* Daughters of the Founders and Patriots of America 1607-1898
* Daughters of 1812 Natl #8081, Chicago Chapter #455
* Natl Society of New England Women NS # 6439
* Sons and Daughters of the Pilgrims
* Daughters of the American Colonists
* Colonial Daughters 1607-1775 #798
William Henry Britigan (1881 - 1966)
Mary Payton Sibley Britigan (1878 - 1935)
Wilfrid Dudley Combs (1902 - 1956)
Howard Ensley Moore (1902 - 1982)*
Wilfrid Dudley Combs (1925 - 2001)*
William Henry Britigan Combs (1928 - 1997)*
Sarah Dana Combs Forbes Filman Pearse (1931 - 2009)*
Herbert Dana Britigan (1905 - 1956)*
Katherine Alice Britigan Moore (1906 - 2005)
Robert Dana Britigan (1912 - 1996)*
William Henry Britigan (1913 - 1985)*
Valhalla Memorial Park
Los Angeles County
Plot: Sec 10068, Lot 4
Created by: Cathy Combs
Record added: Nov 24, 2012
Find A Grave Memorial# 101227945