|Birth: ||Mar. 14, 1911|
Presque Isle County
Presque Isle County
William OHLRICH was the ninth and last child born to Johann Charles & Wilhelmine 'Mina' Marie Auguste nee Ristow OHLRICH
Wilhelm Heinrich Ohlrich was baptized 23 April 1911 by Rev. Leonard Schmidt in St. John Evangelical Lutheran Church of Belknap Township. His godparents were Louis Ristow, Karl Hopp, __Bredow.
CENSUS: (1920, 1930)
The 1920 Michigan, Presque Isle County, Belknap Township Federal Census [ED 314; Page 7B] enumerated 27 January 1920 by Alex McLennan shows:
OHLRICH, John, head, 59, widowed, owns farm with mortgage, born Germany, to America 1869, Farmer
OHLRICH, Eddie, son, 31, single, born Michigan, parents born Germany, farm laborer
OHLRICH, Charles, son, 19, single, born Michigan, parents born Germany
OHLRICH, Arthur, son, 14, born Michigan, parents born Germany
OHLRICH, William, son, 10, born Michigan, parents born Germany
OHLRICH, Louis, son, 24, single, born Michigan, parents born Germany
The 1930 Belknap Township, Presque Isle County, Michigan Federal Census [ED 3; Page 4A] enumerated 10 April 1930 by Otto Grambau shows:
OHLRICH, John C., head, 69, widowed, no radio set, owns property with no value listed, born Germany, to America 1873, farmer, general farming
OHLRICH, William, son, 20, born Michigan, parents born Germany, no occupation
William OHLRICH married Johanna 'Hannah' Maria Martha KREFT 22 October 1932 in St. Michael's Evangelical Lutheran Church of Belknap. Witnesses at their marriage by Rev. Louis Heinecke were Herman Ristow and Ellen Kreft.
William died as the result of an auto accident.
CHILDREN OF WILLIAM & JOHANNA:
1. Angeline Violet OHLRICH; born 19 January 1934 Belknap; baptized 11 March 1934 by Rev. Louis Heinecke, pastor of St. Michael's Evangelical Lutheran Church of Belknap, in the home of the parents. Her godparents were Louis Ohlrich and Ellen Kreft; died 25 September 1934 Belknap
2. Twins OHLRICH; born & died 24 August 1934 Belknap. Mother fell on steps, causing premature birth.
3. Gerald Clyde OHLRICH; born 07 June 1936 Belknap; Gerald was baptized 28 June 1936 by Rev. Louis Heinecke in St. Michael's Evangelical Lutheran Church of Belknap; godparents were Carl Kreft and Lillian Hopp; confirmed in the Lutheran faith on Palm Sunday [2 April 1950]] in St. John Evangelical Lutheran Church of Belknap Township; memory verse for life was John 17:3; married Delphine L. GLOMSKI 18 July 1959; died 06 January 1995 Westland (Wayne County), MI; buried Mount Calvary Roamn Catholic Cemetery of Belknap Township.
4. Roger William OHLRICH; confirmed in the Lutheran faith by Rev. Homer Marsh on 27 May 1956 in St. John Evangelical Lutheran Church of Belknap Township; memory verse for life is Romans 1:16; married Myrtle M. PLOWMAN. Myrtel was born 30 October 1941 and died 04 February 2004 in Kentwood (Kent County), MI.
After William's deaht, Johann nee Kreft OHLRICH married Howard E. ROBARGE. Together they had five (5) children:
1. Carol Ann ROBARGE; married Gerald DIETRICH
2. Joyce Adeline ROBARGE; married Tony KONWINSKI
3. Linda Louise ROBARGE; married James Lee REISNER
4. Edward Arnold ROBARGE
5. Gordon Ray ROBARGE; born 20 May 1954 Rogers City, MI; died 11 November 1992 Flint, MI.
The following children of Howard ROBARGE and his wife Hannah nee Kreft OHLRICH ROBARGE were baptized 27 June 1954 by Rev. Homer Marsh in St. John Evangelical Lutheran Church of Belknap Township:
1. Carol Ann Robarge - godparents are Charles Ohlrich, Theresa Ohlrich
2. Joyce Adeline Robarge - godparents are Mr. & Mrs. Clarence Kortman
3. Linda Louise Robarge - godparents are Mr. & Mrs. Elvin Schaudt
4. Edward Arnold Robarge - godparents are Mr. & Mrs. Alfred Haselhuhn
5. Gordon Ray Robarge - godparents are Mr. & Mrs. Carl Torno
Johann Charles Ohlrich (1860 - 1943)
Wilhelmine Marie Auguste Ristow Ohlrich (1869 - 1913)
Hanna Kreft Ohlrich Robarge (1913 - 1967)*
Edward Carl Heinrich Ohlrich (1888 - 1926)*
Clara Ohlrich Klee (1890 - 1963)*
Martha Amanda Therese Ohlrich Papke (1892 - 1917)*
Emma Ellen Ohlrich (1893 - 1913)*
Emma Ohlrich (1893 - 1913)**
Louis J Ohlrich (1895 - 1975)*
Carl Charles Robert Ohlrich (1900 - 1959)*
Arthur Karl Ohlrich (1905 - 1983)*
William Henry Ohlrich (1911 - 1942)
Rogers Township Cemetery
Presque Isle County
Created by: donald knopf
Record added: Nov 04, 2012
Find A Grave Memorial# 100129900