|Cemetery notes and/or description:|
This cemetery is on land originally homesteaded before 1820 by Joseph May, Sr., who was a Revolutionary War soldier that is buried here. He was the great-grandfather of Joe Badon, who later owned the land through inheritance. The cemetery was totally abandoned for over 100 years and is now being restored through efforts spearheaded by the Judith Robinson Chapter of the Daughters of the American Revolution.
- Section 22, Township 4, Range 11, Walthall Co MS
- North from Tylertown square on Highway 27 to 2nd paved road to the right
after passing Mannings Crossing.
- Turn right on the paved road.
- Go across the creek to the 1st house on the right, which is/was Mr Leroy
- The cemetery is on his property.