Claresholm Census Division
Postal Code: T0K 2M0
|Cemetery notes and/or description:|
GPS Coordinates: Latitude: 49.07189, Longitude: -113.88785
The memorial wall is located inside the Waterton Parks Cemetery
THE WATERTON LAKES NATIONAL PARK MEMORIAL IS A MEMORIAL AND NOT THE FINAL RESTING PLACE OF THE PEOPLE MEMORIALIZED THEREON
THERE ARE CERTAIN GUIDELINES WHICH WILL APPLY TO THE PURCHASE OF A SPACE ON THE MEMORIAL.
1. A plaque may be purchased in remberance of a deceased person, and not for any other purpose. (No events, no pets, no living person)
2. A RESERVED SPACE may be purchased in proximity to the deceased persons plaque by a living spouse or other living immediate family members. Space may be reserved upon full payment. The plaque will be added at a future date. If the space is not used or reconfirmed in writing in 20 years, the space will revert to the WNHA.
3. Location of the plaque on the memorial will be at the discretion of the Memorial Committee, with the purchaser's preference being considered whenever possible.
4. Names and dates will be uniform lettering, the style to be determined by the Memorial Committee. Size of lettering may vary depending on the length of the name.
5. All plaques will be ordered and affixed by the Memorial Committee.
6. In order to purchase a plaque, one or more of the following criteria must be met:|
a) Any person who was born or who has died in Waterton Lakes National Park.
b) Any person who has lived permanently or seasonally in Waterton Lakes National Park.
c) Any person who has worked permanently or seasonally in Wateron Lakes National Park.
d) Any person who has vacationed on a regular basis, or over a number of years in Waterton Lakes National Park.
e) Any person who can show to the Memorial Committee, some other relevant connection to Waterton.
7. All requests are subject to review by the memorial Committee of the W.N.H.A.
8. Plaques cannot be cast until all relevant information can be included.
(Nothing can be added later)