|Cemetery notes and/or description:|
Ladore Cemetery is located in the center of Section 27 of Ladore Township, Neosho County, Kansas.
This is a fairly well-maintained cemetery. It has a nice, reasonably new, and quite legible sign.
Many stones which have been repaired, but unfortunately the repairs have made many illegible. There are also several stones still broken over on the ground.
The east side of the grounds is all old gravestones. The west side of the grounds is still active. (As of October 2008)
1. From Parsons, Kansas, at the intersection of Main Street and highway US-59.
2. Go North on 59 for 4 miles to 20th Rd.
3. Turn West on 20th Rd. for 3 miles to Lyon Rd.
4. Turn North for one-half mile to 25th Rd.
5. Turn Right (East) on 25th for (.4) four-tenths mile.
6. Cemetery is located on the South side of the road.
1. From Erie, Kansas, drive 11 miles South on US-59 to 20th Rd.
2. Follow same directions as numbers 3 thru 6 above.