|Cemetery notes and/or description:|
This is a rural cemetery that is partially maintained. It is mowed occasionally, but no weed trimming done around the stones. Their are very few stones still standing as of 2007. Most of the entries are from records of a canvassing done about 1980.
Directions: From Highway 169 South of Humboldt, Kansas.
1. From Highway 169 take the Tank Farm Road (Delaware Rd) exit.
2. Turn East for 3/4 mile to 1600 St.
3. Turn South on 1600 St. for 1 mile to Connecticut Road.
4. Turn West on Connecticut for 1/4 mile.
5. Cemetery is on South side of road.
On May 20, 1873, George Ott deeded to the Lutheran Evangelical St. Peter's Association, two and one-half acres, of which Lots 1 and 2 in Block 1 shall be used for a burial place only.
Located 2 miles South and 2 miles East of Humboldt, Kansas in the Northeast corner of the Northwest quarter of Section 23, Township 26, Range 18.