Cemetery notes and/or description: Cemetery is still an active cemetery and is maintained by mowing. This cemetery is a rural cemetery located about 4 miles east-south-east of Savonburg, Kansas on the tri-county lines of Allen, Bourbon, & Neosho counties.
1. South of Moran, Kansas on US 59 at the Savonburg, Kansas turn-off (Kansas 202 or Arizona Rd).
2. Turn East for 4 miles to 5000th St. which is the county line road into Bourbon County. (You will cross RR tracks and pass thru the whistlestop town of Savonburg.)
3. Turn South on 5000th for about eight-tenths of a mile.
4. Cemetery is on the West side of the road.
5. Entrance sign says "Evergreen Cemetery".