|Cemetery notes and/or description:|
To get to the Hatcher family cemetery I will start you in Floyd, VA.
1. Leave Floyd on Rt 221, The Floyd Hwy, West.
2. Follow that to Shelors Mill, which is a small intersection with
Canning Factory Rd.
3. Take a left off The Floyd Hwy onto Canning Factory Rd.
4. Begin to look immediately to your right for Black Ridge Rd. (Rt 726)
5. Take the right onto Black Ridge Rd.
6. A short distance down Black Ridge Rd on your right will be Rush Fork
Rd (Rt 804).
7. This is the road that the cemetery is near.
8. Take Rush Fork Rd over a creek and past oppopo Rd and then John
Deere Rd which will be on your right.
Go past John Deer road, to the physical address 2105 Rush Fork RD. Turn left. go till the drive elbows left, you turn right. The cemetery is on the right past an island of trees in an open field.
On Charles Floyd Hatcher's Memorial there is an Ariel photo.
The following was taken from cemetery data from Rena Worthen. Here is what she listed as being listed in the Hatcher Cemetery on CR804 below the Clarence Hatcher home:
Richard H Hatcher, consort of Delilah, b. 6/1/1830 - d. 1/12/1895
Lillie A Hatcher, dau f W.A. and Mary J, b. 9/30/1877 - d. 12/19/1888
Wm A. Hatcher, b.10/9/1849 - 5/10/1898
Charlie F. Hatcher, b. 1855 - d. 1930
Sarah Alice Hatcher (wife), b. 1862 - d. 1946
Hurd, Vera Ugena, b. 7-17-1900 d:1-8-1905
W M Thomas, b:1860 - d:1951
FOR DIRECTIONS: Google 2105 Rush Fork Rd, Floyd, VA