|Cemetery notes and/or description:|
The Zollman Cemetery of Frederick County, Maryland is on private land off of Clemsonville Road & Marble Road. The active farm the Zollman Cemetery is located can be traced back to Johann Adam Zollman's farm in the 18th century.
PLEASE ask permission from the current owners of the farm, the Mackanzie Family, for access & viewing the 2 remaining headstones of the 8 headstones once identified in 1993. Adam Zollman was the anchor for the rest of the Zollmann/Zollman/Zolman family members in the USA that started their own Zollman/ Zolman Cemeteries.
1) Henry Zollman Family Cemetery of Jackson County, IN (Henry Z., great-grandson of Adam)
2) Zolman Cemetery of St. Francois County, MO (Started by Joel Z., grandson of Adam)
3) Zollman Cemetery of Rockbridge County, VA (Started by William Z., grandson of Adam)
4) Zollman Family Cemetery of Harrison County, IN (Started by Johann Philip Zollman, a cousin of Adam, who immigrated to America in 1836)
5) Zollman (People's) Cemetery of Colfax County, NE
|Photos may be scaled.|
Click on image for full size.